Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Assault on amazon!

there is this really weird thing about me, you see i really like opening packages! there i said it! seriously, i don't understand it, i don't question it, i just do it! heres an example of the poor unsuspecting packages that didn't stand a chance in front of my destruction!

Before...

After!

the time it took to get between the before and after was about 15 seconds flat!, is there anyone who shares the same passion for package opening? or am i a weirdo?! 

8 comments:

Seattle dude said...

its kinda like when your younger and you wanna open ur toy in the car before you get home :P

m7ammad said...

:S ana i still do this LoooL ;p but not with toys 6ab3an! but yeah i completely agree

Smart-y said...

eeeeee a7ib aftaa7 al packages eb ser3a me too ;p
a9lan ana afta7hom oo ana fe al syara oo ga3d asoog!!

YousifMind said...

weirdoooooooooooooooooooooo



:P

Anonymous said...

I love opening new packages as well.


I would repack them just to rip them open again, I also love bubble wraps

m7ammad said...

Smart-y: LoL sheft shlon were the same you and i>>thats why were best friends>>shda3waa!!! ;p
YousifMind: LoooL at least you were honest!
noctupad.com: wow thanks for idea(i never thought of repacking!!)

M said...

as noctupad.com said I'd probably do the same :p

Dazzlin said...

laa ur not a weirdo.. especially when you've been waiting 4 something from abroad.. chee the excitement gets the best of you.. I loove opening packages chee..