Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I hate my car!

Well...actually i don't, but there is this one thing that really bugs me about it! and since they say a picture is worth a thousand words



You see the car seat is set so close to the center console that it makes it impossible to get your hands through if by any chance you became human and dropped something in between!! I tried moving the seat up down and whatever position i could get it in and still no use, i mean seriously what's up with that! For instance yesterday while i was trying to swap my sim card from one mobile to another it fell into the area i came to call the oblivion, i had to go to zain's airport branch(only one open at the time) and get a new sim card, sure the new sim card is pretty but not worth the time! ok so now its your turn people, what bugs you about your car?Come on sharing is caring!

7 comments:

youcompleteme said...

first ;D ..
yeeeey! ;p

uf uf ! egheth hal shay! ..
wayid marrat e6e7 my mobile!
oo ag3ad sina adakheL my hand ..
elli a7is asab3e e3awrooni..! ;S
oo ag3ad a7arrek il chair lay aaaaakhir shay .. bas still magdar ousallah! ;S .. grrrrrr! thakartni ..
once I was talking on the phone eb something wayiid mohem ..
faj'a wella mn ilshe6a il mobile e6e3 .. I was like UUUUGH! mu wagttttik!
sij sij enba66at chabdi .. oo it took me shwayyat wagt 3ala ma 6ala3ta ..
wella sadeen ilphone :P hehehe ..

Love ur posts machboos ;p
Missed it alot;*

m7ammad said...

LooooooooooooooooL!! the question is laish ga3ed testa5dmen your mobile while driving?! hmm?! mamnooo3 ;)
love that u love my posts! flattered seriously :D

youcompleteme said...

omg today I remembred you 7aaaaddy! ;p
I sat bil car waiting for my mother to come ..
wella e6e7 mathkir shenu eb hal small place elli egheth ..
wella adakheL eedi searching for my falling thing ..
wella alga 100 fils and a guess what? .. popcorn! LOOOOOOL wai3 ;P

m7ammad said...

youcompleteme:

LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL!!!! met mn el '67ek! im glad ena a nasty peice of popcorn oo 100 fils thakeroch feny ;p

Smart-y said...

this ur own little "#blackhole" < freak twitter! :P

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Rather cool site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to this matter. BTW, why don't you change design :).