Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Dead Sea!

The Dead Sea is the largest natural spa on the planet. Local treatments are said to be effective against rheumatism, asthma, cystic fibrosis, psoriasis, dermatitis and diseases of the heart, eyes and lungs.The Dead Sea enjoys 330 days of sunshine a year. It is the only place in the world where you can sunbathe successfully without getting burnt. The air above the sea contains three extra layers which prevent the harmful ultraviolet rays reaching the surface. Thats it! they had me at natural spa ;) im packing my bags right now>>i wish!

3 comments:

Principessa said...

Waay ana akhaf minna :$ esma yekhare3ni LOOOOOOOOOOL

Anonymous said...

I wish I could pack my bags too ;p

m7ammad said...

principessa: LoooooooL!! it seems like fe zombie yesbe7oon or something like that 9a7? ;p

msha3erha: at least we have our wishes :D